Luina Bio is highly experienced in working with strict anaerobic cultures, especially to produce anaerobic fermentation products.
Luina Bio is a world leader in the culture of anaerobic bacteria. We have developed and produced at large scale in GMP a large number of facultative and strict anaerobes for customers worldwide. These bacteria have then been used as live biotherapeutics in a number of clinical studies in the USA, Europe, and Australia. Please find below a list of the genera we have successfully grown:
|Aerobes||Facultative Anaerobes||Strict Anaerobes|
Luina Bio fermentation and related services include:
- Anaerobic cell bank preparation and qualification
- Anaerobic fermentation from 5L up to 500L
- Anaerobic lyophilization of live cultures
- Anaerobic mid-stream and downstream processing
- Anaerobic product packaging
- Fermentation and subsequent downstream purification
- Upscale and downscale fermentation optimization
Our manufacturing processes can be operated in numerous modes (e.g., batch, fed batch, and perfusion) and we offer a full suite of manufacturing including whole cell preparations, recombinant products from microbial hosts, and naturally produced cellular products. Processing can be carried out as either non-GMP or GMP.
If you need a customized anaerobic fermentation service not listed here, please ask.